Music

Friday, February 25, 2011

American Idol Season 10: Green Mile,Top 24 Announced

Okay,tonight show really felt so slow for me. They dragged it out so much,I felt like watching paints dry!! Really wished for Las Vegas performance to be 2 hours yesterday!!

- Jerome Bell's footage accidentaly got shown in the early minutes. LOL
- I'm so happy that Karen Rodriguez made it through. I love her voice. She's really growing on me since her group rounds.
- Robbie Rosen is really a talented kid. His last performance was totally mesmerizing!! So sweet,so heartfelt. Couldn't be better!! One of my faves!
- Tatynisa Wilson,I hope she blew me away in the big stage. With her forgetting the word in hollywood,I don't see her as a stand out contender.
- Tim Halperin. Gahhhh!! His Beatles's performance was really impressive!! He climbed through straight to the top in my list of faves!! I agree that he could win this whole thing.
- Julie Zorrila,great voice but I agree with the judges,she has to make her performance heartfelt. Still feels like a great pageantry performance.
- Holy crap!! I didn't know that Scotty McCreery could sing THAT good!!!
- So bummed that John Wayne Schulz went home :(
- Jovany Barreto has big voice,I give you that. But feel like another normal spanish male singer. I have to see what's so special about him.
- Lauren Turner=WOW!!! I effin love her voice!! The one thing that could be her obstacle is her aloof personality. Could be a turn off to mainstream public. Besides that,she's fantastic!!
- Rachel Zevita is unique!!
- Kendra Chantelle is beautiful and gorgeous. She's delivered some great vocal too.
- Jordan Dorsey=urgh I can't stand him. Why the heck this douchebag got sent through?? Fortunately,he has some talent.
- Lauren Alaina beginning to turns me off with her Barbie dress and her childish personality. Please stop it,Lauren!!
- Stefano Langone is good looking guy with pretty good voice. He could be good!!
- Bummed that Jackie Wilson got cut!! She flopped on her last performance though.
- Jacob Lusk really deserved it!! Showstopper performance in Hollywood. Pick the right song,please for the big stage!! Don't be another early casualty!!
- Pia Toscano=I'm liking her more and more. Great voice!!
- James Durbin brought the house down with that last performance. Still,I can't stand another carbon copy of Adam Lambert. One Lambert is enough!!
- Can't wait to see Casey Abrams performance in big stage. Please get well soon!!
- My heart broke for Jessica Cunningham. I wished there were more slot to include her. 7 times auditioning. Woah!!
- Thia Megia's voice is really growing on me.
- So happy that Brett Loewenstern get through. Jacee Badeaux could use another few years!! So DEVASTATED that Colton Dixon got cut!! His last performance "Decode by Paramore" blew me away!! So saddddddddddddd!!! Plus he's so handsome!! I bet TPTB afraid the tweens will vote hard for him and destroy their plan for a girl to win this season.

ps: I was very very impressed with the original songs that the contestants sang!! Way better than the god awful No Boundaries!!
ETA: there's no jazz singer again on Idol since Scott Dangerfield bowed out,Emily Anne Reed got cut,etc.

No comments: