Music

Monday, September 20, 2010

Thought of the Day : Are you a person who always share your life stories or not??

I live in a country in which the majority of its people build a huge wall around them. They like to hide things,hide their background and history and love having a secret. While I'm not. I love to tell the story of my life to anyone that interested to hear it. I'm frustrated when I'm having a friend and I don't know that many about his life. It's like I know his name only and other trivial things. It's hard to share and discuss a topic in here. Different with the American people,I love their honesty,their blunt truth,etc. Every American people that I encounter,they're willing to talk about anything. It makes me feel warm inside my heart. I hope I can find more friend that love to share their life story to me. That's usually a signal of a great friend. When they're willing to be vulnerable and not hide things.

No comments: