Music

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Thought of the Day : Iran Protest about Quran Burning

I read the newspaper this afternoon and the headlines says there was major protest in Iran because some American burn the Quran. The Iranian shouted condemnation to America and Zionist. WTH!!! I don't recall Israel has anything to do with the Quran burning. Why don't we end this bullshit and both Western nation and Islamic nation face each other. I wanted to see a war until this earth exploded,but I rather hope we end this neverending conflict between these two civilazations in peace. I don't want this to be like Cold War. I'm tired of this world engulf in conflict between nations and religions. Why one holy book can make so many people so angry is beyond me. If Islam called itselves a religion of peace,then rather than bombing people and have a riot because of this,why don't they show their peaceful attitude like Gandhi and Martin Luther King did?? They can have a dialogue with whoever it is that plan to burn a Quran. Not bombing people,and have a bloody riot in every Islamic nation that cause so much victims.

No comments: