Music

Thursday, January 27, 2011

American Idol Season 10: Milwaukee Audition

.Let's say who I liked tonight: Steve Beghun (holy moly,amazing voice from humongous guy), Scott Dangerfield (awesome jazzy voice,nice looks too),Molly DeWolf Swensen (I'm sure everybody hates her,she's perfect,Harvard graduate,white house intern,great voice. WTF!! Really!!),and the girl with blonde hair who rejected last year by Randy etc,I try to find her name (it's Haley Reinhart)

Btw could Randy be any more douchebag?? With his buldoozing the camera and accidentally punch that girl in her mouth. Nice,Randy!! What a tool,you are!! I'm tired looking at this useless judge.

Civil War Reenactment Guy=creepy!!

Chris Medina= I can't stand the sobstory,he has nice voice though.

Scotty McCreery=his voice is outstandingly macho country. Unbelievable. LOL

Emma Henry=great commercial looks,thin voice,needs to be developed.

J-Lo is getting more beautiful by the weeks. I hate Danny Gokey!!

No comments: