Music

Thursday, January 20, 2011

American Idol Season 10: New Jersey Audition

The opening montage is so cool. Made me totally excited and then it's going downhill from there. With lack of talents and too many useless bad contestants,2 hours is like forever for me. I only like Robbie Rosen (he has a Joker smile,nice voice though), and Kenize Palmer (I loved it that she sang Carrie Underwood's song). I feel pity for the Japanese guy,we don't need another reason to bash Asian people. I hate it when they do that!! Plus,please stop with the songs that's been million times sang to death. I can't stand another one of those.

I love Jennifer Lopez. Steven Tyler is cool. Randy is still useless. Overall is very underwhelming show.

ps: why I saw Adam Lambert on the opening montage?? Another pimping. Geesh.

No comments: