Music

Friday, June 19, 2009

My Top Ten Music List

Artist; Song; Album
1. Lily Allen; Not Fair; It’s Not Me,It’s You
2. Taylor Swift; You Belong With Me; Fearless
3. Jordin Sparks; Battlefield; Battlefield
4. David Archuleta; Touch My Hand; David Archuleta
5. Super Junior; Sorry Sorry; Sorry Sorry
6. Aqua; Back To The 80’s; Greatest Hits
7. All American Rejects; I Wanna; When The World Comes Down
8. Pussycat Dolls; Hush Hush;Hush Hush; Doll Domination
9. Gloriana; Wild At Heart; Gloriana
10. Jonas Brothers; Paranoid; Lines,Vines,and Trying Times


This is the first time that Korean's music entered my playlist. It's because my brother always tunes in to Korean tv station just to catch some girl group,and I got addicted to Super Junior's latest single. Btw Aqua came back too with their greatest hits. Yay!! I love that band when I was in high school. They're so big in here.

No comments: