Music

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Movie Review : District 9


Because of the name Peter Jackson and all rave reviews of this movie,I decided to watch it on August 23rd. Never in my life I've watched movies in a day and the next day.

Well,I was surprised too by this movie. Quite different than my expectation. I expected a lot of sci-fi storyline in it but it has lot of action and unique plot in it. A great job indeed for the first time director and first time actor in this movie,very convincing.

The good thing about this movie was I didn't fall asleep. LOL. With the fatique of organizing my stuff at my new house and driving back and forth to old house (my PC was still there,the internet too,at least I could connect for 1-2 hours),I'm amazed that this movie captured my attention.

I don't have anything more to say but for all of you who love action movie,FPS game,shooting,gun,military,etc.You should watch this brilliant movie.

Link : Official Website
Wikipedia
Rotten Tomatoes
IMDB

No comments: