Music

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Movie Review : Final Destination 4


I didn't know that Final Destination series still continue,anyway because it's 3D,my friend asked me to watch this movie with him. So we went to the best movie theather in here (which's the only one to play this 3D movie in this city) and got our 3D glasses. It made my glasses heavier,it's like when you go to the optic store to change your glasses and they check your eye minuses with some device,it's as heavy as that device.

The story plot has the exact same story plot like every other FD series,the main actor gets premonition about his death and every person around him. It's neat that 3D makes you see the distance between every person and the background,it's as if you watch the actor from a window. Really cool!! This movie is centered around the catastrophe in a car race,and their eventual death one by one. Bobby Campo plays his character pretty good I think,and the girls too. While Nick Zano is pretty much failed at his acting,or maybe I'm just turned off by his douche bag behaviour. LOL

The gruesome scenes in this movie isn't as bad as other FD,like FD2. I think FD2 is the best from the FD series. I was pretty much enjoying the 3D features from this movie,nothing else. Besides,I'm a horror fans and nothing from this movie upset my stomach. I can find nastier horror films like Hostel series,etc.

My overall opinion is neither here nor there. It's not bad, and it's not great either. If you want an entertainment,you'll get it. But it's pretty much predictable movie.

Link : Official Website
IMDB
Wikipedia

No comments: