Music

Thursday, January 19, 2012

American Idol Season 11 Savannah,Georgia Audition

2 hours was too long for me. I think I've seen enough commercials for this year's quota. I'm so happy when J Lo pushed Colton Dixon to audition. Was he seriously thinking not auditioning?? He looks a bit different this year,almost as if Idol make-up team polished his face a bit. I think his Permanent rendition is okay. I feel so bad for Schyler,she looks a bit pissed off that her brother always hogging the spotlight. LOL

I didn't see what so special in David Leathers,I want to see what made him won that competition against Scotty. Stephanie Renae sang a decent version of Inside Your Heaven. Lauren Mink is pretty good. J Lo is jealous with Brittany Kerr. They already pimped Phillips Phillips to the max tonight. Can we give him the crown already?? Awww I love his dad. I wish I had a dad like him. Very supportive of his son.

For the rejects: I feel so bad for that West African dude. Is he real??? Can't even sing one note that guy. Joshua is creepy,I don't know if he's faking that attitude or not.

No comments: