Music

Thursday, October 11, 2012

The X Factor Season 2: Judges House Part 1

Tonight began with putting some contestants into different category. Very predictable in my opinion!! Contestants who got a lot of airtime got through. Also with some cannon fodder. I'm wondering where is Panda Ross?? Why's she been missing all this time?? She could've been TV gold for this show. I'm wary about the groups because I don't find chemistry on that new boy group.

I find LA Reid's tantrum not believable. Tired of seeing fake drama and all on any singing show. Thank god for Demi. She's the only highlight from this show. Her presence on the panel makes this show A LOT more enjoyable for me. When the contestants arrived at the judges house,I bet some of the groups don't know who's Marc Anthony is. I can't believe that Dope Crisis really like Marc Anthony music. Really??? I feel so bad for Over 25's. LA Reid don't care about them. And they must be disappointed seeing Justin Bieber as the guest mentor.

Here's my opinion about the judges house performance:
- Demi Lovato & Nick Jonas (Young Adult Category)
- Jennel Garcia (I agree with Demi. Maybe her advice made her more nervous and self conscious. Not her best performance)
- Willie Jones (urgh,why he sang the same song from boot camp. He's just a total gimmick singer for me. Mediocre all around)
- Jillian Jensen (I always love Gravity. Jillian sings this song with different interpretation,that I almost felt like hearing this song for the first time. Another one of her great performance)
- Nick Youngerman (I'm not complaining seeing him taking a shower in front of camera at the beginning of tonight's episode. So hot!!! But his performance is so awful. I don't get it at all. He's not that bad,but I cringed so hard watching his performance. Something about it is weird,dunno what. Maybe his facial expression or something else)
- Paige Thomas (I felt she did pretty good,dunno why she criticized herself. I liked her take on this Chris Brown song)
- Cece Frey (Cece embodies X Factor to me. She's gorgeous,she got confidence and even though she's not the best vocalist,but she got enough quality in her to make it as a superstar. I'm ambivalent about her take on this LMFAO song. But this is the first time she showed likability to me)

- Simon Cowell & Marc Anthony (Groups Category)
- Playback (I know Josh Meltzer from Majors & Minors. So I specifically rooting for him. But I feel so bad that this performance looks very amateurish right now. They each sang pretty good but the whole movement is so awkward)
- Emblem3 (i'm beaming with joy watching these 3 boys crashed and burned. They're so arrogant. Everytime I see these boys,I hate them even more. They're not making themselves any favor with constant cocky comment that they uttered to other groups. And one of the boys shirtless attempt can't convince me to like them. I hope they get eliminated. They're not that good anyway)
- Sister C (they always delivered amazing vocal,but right now this performance is so stiff and wooden. It's like I don't care to find out more about them. They need to work on their personality,so it'll portray well to the viewers at home)
- Lyrics145 (OMG this is the best performance of the night easily!!! Who knew they could be this great. This performance made me an instant fan!!)
- Dope Crisis (cannon fodder)
- Lylas (I've never seen a group with so many amazing vocals between each of the members. I love the girl with black dress on the left side. Amazing vocal. They could be the one to beat)

The best performance of the night: Lyric145,Jillian Jensen,Lylas.

No comments: