Music

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

My Top Music List

Artist;Song;Album;Last Position;Highest Position;Times In
1. Rascal Flatts;Stand;Me & My Gang;-;1;1
2. Katharine McPhee;Over It;Katharine McPhee;2;1;3
3. Avril Lavigne;Girlfriend;The Best Damn Thing;1;1;3
4. Carrie Underwood;Wasted;Some Hearts;3;1;6
5. Hilary Duff;With Love;Dignity;7;4;4
6. RBD;Tu Amor;Rebels;Reenter;1;5
7. Christina Aguilera;Candyman;Back To Basics;6;6;2
8. Joss Stone;Tell Me ‘Bout It;Introducing Joss Stone;-;8;1
9. Relient K;Must Have Done Something Right;Five Score And Seven Years Ago;9;8;3
10. The Wreckers;Leave The Pieces;Stand Still Look Pretty;-;10;1


I put The Wreckers in although it's not new single,it's because i saw their video clip again last night.I hope MTV play their "My Oh My" single.Because i haven't seen it. T_T

No comments: