Music

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Top 11 Performance Tonight (British Invasion Theme)

I'm doing different review this week,still dunno if i do this kind of review next week too.I thought British Invasion theme not suited for my taste.I was getting pumped up when Lakisha performed,before that it was really little bit boring and sucked compared to last year Top 11. Btw here it is my review:

1. Haley Scarnato (her performance was pretty good,i liked that she had fun with that song,although i prefer last week performance because her vocal was amazing.Overall,i hope she stay for another week since she was first performer i'm afraid that she will get voted off tomorrow -_- )
2. Chris Richardson (wow,his vocal was amazing,he's really become my pick for guy contender this year)
3. Stephanie Edwards (i thought her performance was pretty good although i agreed with the judges that in the middle it got little bit pitchy.However,i really miss Stephanie's Top 24 performance *sob* I want her to do that kind of performance) Bottom Pick
4. Blake Lewis (No No No No for me,although i thought his arrangement was really good but it's difficult for me to listen to his performance.It felt screechy for me and annoying,i dunno but that's my opinion.One thing funny was his looks when he said "come to daddy" was like some pimp searching for a girl @_@) Bottom Pick
5. Lakisha Jones (YAY!!! First performance that stole my heart,i was really so excited when i saw her performance.Go go go Lakisha) My #2 Pick
6. Phil Stacey (i thought it was his performance yet,i liked that he rocked that song)
7. Jordin Sparks (OMG.The best performance tonight.Really heartfelt and i thought she stepped up her game really big for this.Fantastic!!!) My #1 Pick
8. Sanjaya Malakar (hehehe he never ceased to amazed me.I was shocked that his voice became that rough,i agree with the judges that this one his performance yet.Btw what's up with that crying girl anyway??Why she was crying from the beginning till the end of the show.??)
9. Gina Glocksen (it was rocking but it was pitchy all over the place and stumbled too in some part,i didn't feel it) Bottom Pick
10. Chris Sligh (i think it was okay)
11. Melinda Doolittle (again,great performance from Melinda.I hope she pick fun song next week,it's been already back to back slow ballad song week to week) My #3 Pick

No comments: