Music

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Uh Oh Bad Night Again For The Guys Performance

I didn't feel excited at all tonight,almost all the performance was really suck.The good ones even not so good,just normal or standard i thought.I'm so upset about the worst quality of the guys this year,last year was much more better.I really hope the producers abandon the usual rules and let only a few guys into the top 12 (not 6 of them,maybe 3 or 4)

Good(not Top) 3:
1. Chris Richardson (i thought the arrangement was a little bit weird,but i liked his performance and the song.Chris R definitely became my fave because of his constant good or great performances.I've never expected that from him)
2. Chris Sligh (i loved his vocal,i think he has great range and great voice.I liked his song's choice although it's not so great)
3. Jared Cotter (Elliot done it better,Jared seemed to forced the way he sang,one thing that very funny is he always tries so hard to get votes from the ladies,etc hehehe)

Bottom 3:
1. Sundance Head (i didn't like this song although his performance is okay for me,i thought the song didn't give me excitement at all)
2. Blake Lewis (i wasn't diggin it.It's too hip-hop and reggae to me.And i was expecting a song that show his vocal range.)
3. Phil Stacey (his beginning was very weird and gave me goosebumps,it seemed he struggled singing that song and he always counts on the big notes)
3.Sanjaya Malakar (i always hope he sings all songs with little bit power in it,but he really dissapointed me,in the beginning he was one of my faves,but now he sliding to bottom.Although tonight's performance was better than last week and the week before)

No comments: