Music

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Top 10 Performance Tonight (with Gwen Stefani)

1. Lakisha Jones (i think her performance was okay.She looked like a Japanese anime dominatrix girl though hehehe ^^ I really wanted her to perform longer.I thought that performance duration was too short).
2. Chris Sligh (wow that was really horrible.The tempo was really off.It was one of his worst performance i think) Bottom 3
Why I kinda see this coming??@_@ Pop theme which is i really like usually turned out to be horrible in American Idol.Maybe the time of performance was so short since they cut the show into 1 hour only or else.I dunno
3. Gina Glocksen (thx God for her.I think her performance was pretty good and i agree with the judges that that was tonight best performance so far) My #3 Pick
4. Sanjaya Malakar (oh my........ his hair became crazier each week hahahaha.I thought his performance was okay.I laughed out a lot because of his hair when his was performing though.I think the judges really have surrender and careless about Sanjaya's existence in this competition)
5. Haley Scarnato (once again,the performance was too short.I thought she were singing great.But i agreed that it was a bit forgettable.But overall i liked her performance)
6. Phil Stacey (i thought his performance was pretty good.It might be one of his best performance although his voice was kinda scary) Bottom 3
7. Melinda Doolittle (although it wasn't one of her best performance but as usual she performed great.And i always get excited when she performs) My #2 Pick
8. Blake Lewis ( i liked his tender voice and i was relieved he didn't go crazy like usual with his style) Bottom 3
9. Jordin Sparks (at the beginning i almost hated her performance but in the end she ended it great.I liked it.I was shocked though when i read that she gonna performed this song in the spoiler,i'm glad she did good)
10. Chris Richardson (wow that was the best performance tonight.Loved it) My #1 Pick

No comments: