Music

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Tonight Girl Performances

Not as good as the Top 24 Performances,and i thought it's a little bit all over the place for me.Dunno,maybe that was my opinion.

Top 3:
1. Haley Scarnato (i don't care what other people say,but i like her performance.I thought that would be perfect for my rotation on winamp.I felt sad though for Haley because the judges criticized her so hard.Too bad she's in amazing diva pack)
2. Melinda Doolittle (i hope the song would have been longer,all that i've heard was the rendition of the words,and when i was starting to get excited,the song ended *sigh*,but overall i like Melinda's performances)
3. Stephanie Edwards (i think she's getting in my heart and become my faves.)

Bottom 3 (not so bad though):
1. Sabrina Sloan (i thought the song was too plain and didn't have melody in it.All that i've heard was only her singing of bad song.Although her voice is amazing)
2. Antonella Barba (the best performances of her so far,but her facial expression distracted me.I think this kinda song suited her,but too bad i should pick my bottom 3)
3. Jordin Sparks (i liked her first performance on the Top 24 and i expected more from her.But i think that was pretty good performance,once again too bad i should pick my bottom 3)

I think my bottom 3 for girls is way too good.My top 3 for guys even much worse than my bottom 3 for girls.The guys is stunk.

No comments: