Music

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Idol Gives Back & Result Tonight

It was so exciting tonight and amazing. I still little bit shocked over Celine Dion & Elvis's performance. It looked so real,i thought it would be Elvis impersonator (not the real one).Although i know that it was heavily edited and the quality of the pictures was being minimized to make it the same with Elvis's quality back then. Do you see Sanjaya in the back??They surely forgot to edit him out.

Btw i think Carrie Underwood's "I'll Stand By You" was so amazing.Her vocal was perfect.It was much better than Gina Glocksen's vocal. Although i really wanted her to perform live.

Rascal Flatts's performance was great.I was happy that they sang the song that i hoped they would sing in this show.

Kelly Clarkson's vocal was fantastic too. She's really wonderful and fantastic singer. Anyway,i think she looks curvier,isn't she!! Can't wait for her album and single.

The shocking thing tonight was no one eliminated. Yap,no one!! So two people will go home next week because of this (which is i'm not happy for if that two people are my fave). Although before they announced that all of them were safe,my jaw dropped when i thought Jordin was eliminated because Chris R was safe. My brother laughed at me and said that it was shocking if that happened considering my jaw dropped lol :P

One thing that i'm wondering about is where Borat,Mr.Bean,Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter),Pink and Gwen Stefani??? Maybe they didn't have the time to show it all. I think it's too much commercial and talking. Let's hope that the finale will be better than this considering today all that performance (especially Celine Dion) made my day because it's been long times since i've seen her perform. Please release your album as soon as possible,Celine. Can't wait for your album and your comeback.

No comments: