Music

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Top 6 Performance Tonight (Inspirational Songs)

If there was a coach this week,it would have been more interesting. Too bad there's none. Btw hope they get major record breaking vote tomorrow. It's all for the benefit (Idol Gives Back).

1. Chris Richardson ( i thought that was pretty good performance.I liked the song too)
2. Melinda Doolittle (it seemed rush for me but in the end of the song,she appeared so heavenly.That was great) My #2 Pick
3. Blake Lewis (it was okay,i didn't like the humming-kinda sound. I think it was big flop performance compares to last week) Bottom Pick
4. Lakisha Jones (wow,she sang Idol winner song again. Not afraid of the result tomorrow?? Although i thought it was pretty good,i liked Fantasia's rendition better) Danger of leaving
5. Phil Stacey (it was great and amazing performance. I never thought he brought it again this week. I loved his tone tonight)
6. Jordin Sparks (that was fantastic vocal,i got chills when i watched her) My #1 Pick

I couldn't pick the bottom tonight,it's hard to choose. Blake definitely my bottom but another 2,maybe Lakisha or Chris or Phil.lol :P

No comments: