Music

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Last Week Top 7 Results Show (Malakar's Ride Has Ended)

I wrote it in my note after i watched the results show

I was so relieved tonight. What i've been afraid of wasn't happening which is Lakisha being eliminated. Instead the boy wonder, Sanjaya got eliminated tonight. It began with Ryan staring at Sanjaya for the second times after last week. Maybe some people already realized from that point on that Sanjaya might get eliminated tonight. But still I was afraid that moment because I remembered that the type of singer like Lakisha doesn't last long. Remember last year's Mandisa?
I'm glad that i always check out all idol news and reading some forum because i can know what's going on in the show after the show and the buzz in the media.That's why tonight i can understand why they did all "set-the-record-straight-about-Simon-disrespecting-Virginia-Tech-victims"
Unexpectedly Fergie performed tonight (pre-taped *add notes). I loved that song. Weirdly,when i shuffle my winamp,that song always being played so many times. Although i expected other artist to perform, but I enjoyed Fergie's performance tonight.
About Melinda,i had known that they would make somebody choose side. They should have said that Melinda cannot choose to be in the middle,to make things more interesting. At first, i rejoiced that Lakisha & Blake at the same side because it might be safe side because of Blake in there (he constantly in 2nd vote getter). Shockingly,that was the bottom 3. My heart all pumped up and totally terrified at that moment.
Next Martina McBride performed "Anyway". I've been looking forward to this performance. And it was so amazing. The song really touched me and i will definitely buy her album no matter what. I even tempted to buy her previous album because the clip last night about her music career was really good. Meaning the songs "When The God Fearin Women Get The Blues" & "Independence Day". Btw her daughter was so funny tonight.
At last the elimination time. Blake safe. Made me more terrified. "Sanjaya,you're going home". YAY!!!!!! Lakisha survived,can't wait for her performance next week.
My brother asked whether Sanjaya will have a good career. I think if he get the right record company to market him in pre-teens girls market. It might be successful. Good luck for him. He really the symbol of American Idol this season. Never imagined Sundance,Sabrina,Stephanie,Gina,Chris Sligh went before him.
Surely,everybody who survived tonight will go crazy because they can meet so many legends & great artists next week.
I'm really excited that Celine Dion will perform next week

No comments: