Music

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Top 8 Week Performances (Latin Theme with Jennifer Lopez)

1. Melinda Doolittle (i thought it was sultry,smooth,soft and pretty good performance.Not great though.I expect her to blow us in the weeks to come,because in the recent weeks she has been performing "pretty good" and i expect "greatness"from her)

2. Lakisha Jones (i really enjoyed her performance.It was very sexy and great.I agreed with her and applauded her that she's stepped out from her comfort zone.I dunno why the judges trashed her) My #2 Pick

3. Chris Richardson (wow,that was great performance.I never thought that he could become such a great frontrunner.Two thumbs up for Chris) My #3 Pick

4. Haley Scarnato (i really liked her performance.It was fun and the beat was so good.Although i agreed with the judges that she's been trying to put on less clothes each week.However this one was one of her best performance i thought)

5. Phil Stacey (he ended his performance great.Although i always get scared by his voice,but i think his voice tonight was pretty good.Still little bit sound boring though) Bottom Picks

6. Jordin Sparks (it was an okay performance for me) Bottom Picks

7. Blake Lewis (one of the best tonight,very great performance,good choice of song)

8. Sanjaya Malakar (OMG!!That was so great!!I never thought he wanted to get serious this time and brought the house down.So proud of him tonight.) My #1 Pick

As i thought from the first time i heard there was gonna be a Latin night.It would become a disaster.Luckily,it's not too bad.Yes,it's not great night,but overall it's pretty good.I've difficulty to pick my bottom.Because i still think Haley was good,Blake so great,and Melinda so sultry.So i only pick bottom 2 this week.

No comments: