Music

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Big Finale on American Idol

It begins. First was Blake duet with Jordin. What an amazing and solid performance. Their vocal were fantastic. The thing that makes me love big finale is that usually the contestants is loose and perform so well.
- Gwen performed on her tour. I assumed it was pre-taped.Probably.
Waiting for Melinda and Lakisha
-This is getting better. Kelly Clarkson's performance was amazing. I begin to like this single from her.
-OMG!!The old chicken woman back!!It's beyond me that she would've let them ridicule her.
- Smokey Robinson performed with Top 6 Guys. He also sang "Tears of A Clown". This was like divine intervention to me. I had a listening test at EF. And the native teacher played that song for us. What a weird coincidence.
-Wow!Blake's beatboxing with Doug E. Fresh really neat there. Although i don't really like this genre,but I enjoyed it.
-I could die happily right now. Gladys Knight & Top 6 Girls performance were superb. Melinda & Lakisha were so comfortable today and Oh boy!! They're really my frontrunner this year. Although Jordin's vocal was fantastic but Melinda & Lakisha passion in singing outsang her from my opinion.
-Oh my..!! Tony Bennett was so fantastic. He's really the King of Jazz. His voice still great and it was a fantastic performance.
- I really felt sorry for Jonathan & Kenneth. That was so rude.
- I was speechless watching Melinda duet with The Winans. This performance was so amazing. Melinda was glowing. It's so fantastic. It's a shame that she's not in the finale.
- Carrie Underwood's vocal was flawless. Her album already the biggest selling album of any Idol winners. I believe she'll reach 8 platinum or even more soon. Fantastic.
-Welcome to the universe of Sanjaya. He rules our world.
I'm still waiting individual performances of every contestants. I hope it will come. 30 minutes again till the end result.
- Green Day performed. Taylor Hicks performed.
- Jordin duet with Ruben Studdard.
Is Britney Spears or Katharine McPhee gonna perform tonight? Approximately 20 minutes left. The second part of tonight show wasn't impress me at all.
- Bette Midler performed. She will replace Celine Dion on Caesar Palace.
15 minutes left. I guess after this the result then.
- American Idol winners & finalists tribute to Sgt. Pepper was great. Too bad not enough times to show each contestants singing though because i wish that would've happened like last season.
- Congratz for Jordin Sparks. I knew that she'll win this.

Overall I think tonight's big finale was great.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

I like the finales but soometimes i get a little annoyed because I wish they would hurry up and tell the winner...lol

aquayers said...

Usually we already know the winner by the comment that the judges said.All winners except Ruben has been rightly predicted after Top 2 Performance.

I wish they would've make the grand finale longer.Maybe 3 or 4 hours lol :P

Peach Mayo said...

[Indonesian Mode.. xP]
Nee,
Alan-san udah punya firasat yah Jordin bakal menang? Hehee ^^
Me paling suka pas Gladys Knight nyanyi sama yang kontestan perempuan desu~ xD

Old Chicken Woman? Itu Margaret kan? Kuning-kuning.. pusing me liatnya @_@

Yha.. nunggu lagi deh buat American Idol selanjutnya.. Januari desu.. msih lama.. >.<

aquayers said...

iya,biasanya kan yg menang dah jelas gitu.Kecuali pas season 2 (Ruben ama Clay),tapi aku baru liat dari season 4.

Aku suka bgt loh yg performance ama Gladys Knight.Asli gak bosen bosen liat nya ^0^

Iya,yg chicken itu si Margaret Fowler.Bener2 bernyali gede tuh tampil dgn fashion disaster kyk gitu.:P