Music

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Top 6 (Again!!) Performances with Jon Bon Jovi as Mentor

1. Phil Stacey (wow,i never thought he could do well in rock genre. It was a great performance. I'm amazed that he has impressed me 3 times in a row. Good job,Phil.) My #3 Pick

2. Jordin (i really disagreed with the judges. It was pretty good and fun performance. Even i thought it was one of her memorable performance because the song really catchy and i believe i'll play that performance lots of times on my winamp) #4

At this point,i really enjoyed the theme.Never thought that rock theme could be this great. Next is Lakisha,hope she's great with this one.

3. Lakisha Jones (OMG!!!Lakisha came with a vengeance.She really knocked this one out of the park. It was so good. This performance reminded me of her "I'm Telling You I'm Not Going" performance. I'm so glad & happy right now that she has made her fans wish come true which is wish her to do a great performance) My #1 Pick

4. Blake Lewis ( Talk about braveness & Blakeness!! He's really had a gut to take that risk. I thought it was pretty good performance & i applauded him for doing that. Did you see that he perform like a mad man??) #5

5. Chris Richardson (i didn't like this performance. I think rock music didn't suit for Chris's style. It was so-so. Maybe it was his worst performance so far) Bottom Pick

6. Melinda Doolittle (really tonight was rocking.Again,i never thought rock theme could be one of the best theme throughout the season. Melinda really rocked on. It was amazing) My #2 Pick

Prediction tomorrow : Phil and Chris R going home

No comments: