Music

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Bitter Sweet Results Show

I called it bitter sweet because i'm so sad that Chris Richardson was eliminated & i'm glad that Lakisha still survive another weeks & Phil eliminated. Although i liked his last 3 performances but if i had to eliminate someone,i pick him or Blake. It's so creepy that Phil sang "i'm going down in the blaze of glory" & indeed he really went home. And if i were Chris,i would be bummed that Cake (Blake & Chris fans) mostly would pick Blake over Chris if they had to choose between two of them.

-Ryan said no filler tonight.Yeah,right!!But at least i was excited that they played Idol Gives Back recap.I could see Celine again.Yay!!
-About Robin Thicke,wow that guy can sing although i didn't like him. He sings in falsetto constantly
-Woah,i didn't like Bon Jovi's performance at all.Sorry.

I hope Chris R use this momentum to record a great album.And i'm sure i will like it.This is the first time that someone who didn't impress me at all at his audition could make me like him so much after the top 24 performance. Chris R might be the best male singer that i like since season 4. I like his performances and his audio constantly in heavy rotation on my winamp.

No comments: