Music

Thursday, May 17, 2007

The Biggest Shocking Elimination This Season

I'm still upset right now and can't believe it that it's real but folks,Melinda Doolittle went home.Yeah,that's right.I dunno why that could be happening.But maybe her fans didn't vote hard enough or Blake fans getting crazy and vote harder.For me,Melinda really deserved to be in the Finale because she has been really consistent.And I doubt that somebody will do what she did in the seasons ahead.I really hope that she record an amazing album and get many platinum.
Weird thing is when Ryan said that after the commercial,Melinda goes home.I began to feel afraid that it's so weird that maybe it'll come true.And it did. (sob)

I really will hold a higher standard for Jordin and Blake next week.And I hope they will make me proud.After all Jordin is one of my Top 3 Girls and Blake was one of my Top 3 Guys and yesterday he amazed me by his performance.

The rest of tonight:
-Elliot Yamin so amazing.His vocal was masterclass.And i really like the song he sang.I hope his album will be released in here.
-I loved Maroon 5's performance.They're so good with this one.
-I feel so sad for Simon that two seasons in a row,his wish didn't came true.Melinda went home for this season and Chris Daughtry went home last season.I read that the producers want Jordin to win.It will be interesting if Simon put up a fight with the producer lol :P

No comments: