Music

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Top 2 Performances Tonight

Let's hope that incredible performances will be happening tonight.

1. Blake Lewis - You Give Love A Bad Name (i prefer his first performance of this song few weeks ago.Tonight his voice wasn't as good as then. And it's getting old.It's hard to do showstopper performance twice)

2. Jordin Sparks - Fighter (definitely not a stellar performance but I thought it was very good. The song is recent.I liked her performance)

1. Blake Lewis - She Will Be Loved (good vocal but I agreed with Simon. This is finale and this song definitely not suited forFinale. He should've picked better song)

2. Jordin Sparks - Broken Wing (this is the best performance yet.Still hoping for incredible performance though)

One last song for each contestant.Oh!!How I wish Melinda didn't get eliminated last week.She definitely would've brought the house down tonight if she was in the Finale

1. Blake Lewis - This Is My Now (he seemed uncomfortable singing this coronation song. I liked this one the most but I didn't feel any connection. His eyes were wandering around the room. And I felt that maybe he was ashamed to sing this song)

wow,the audience tonight were crazier than ever before.So loud!!!

2. Jordin Sparks - This Is My Now (This is the performance that will make Jordin win this thing tomorrow. I dunno how the voters are battling it out tonight. Btw where were the choir and the confetti??I miss those T_T)

..........WOW!!!! Daughtry performed. This performance certainly made my day. It was way better than all of the contestants performance tonight.

I hope tomorrow's Finale will be better than last year.I cross my finger for that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Special Adult Dating Site The Most Powerful Dating Site On The Web!