Music

Friday, May 11, 2007

We Will Miss You Lakisha

It's inevitable that Lakisha went home tonight. I almost cry when they played Lakisha's journey clip. She's so good. Too bad she made some bad song choices at this moment. If she had picked great song choices,then she might have stayed. I hope she have great career ahead. I don't know how the record company market her but i think she'll do well.

About tonight:
- I'm so sad that i can't see Idol Live Tour. I hope i can get green card this year so i can see next season's Idol Tour.
- Loved Pink's performance,one of the best.
- Barry Gibbs's performance was weird and creepy. He sang the lines so fast and didn't hit the notes that he supposed to hit. Btw what's that??See through t-shirt.Eww. @_@
- I think someone should have sang "Chain Reaction". It would have been so great if someone sang that.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Barry's performance was not weird and creep! :P he always acts and sings like that...

aquayers said...

i've heard his voice before but it wasn't as bad as this.Maybe because he's getting older that it takes a toll on his voice.