Music

Thursday, February 14, 2008

American Idol Picked The Top 24

I definitely agree with Ryan's statement few months ago that this season group is the best looking and very talented group ever. Here's my Top Pick:

Top Pick Guys:
1. David Archuleta
2. David Hernandez
3. Danny Noriega

Top Pick Girls:
1. Carly Smithson
2. Amanda Overmyer
3. Brooke White

I might change my top pick if some of them perform bad performance next week. Though my first favourite for guys and girls is definitely locked 100% ^^ I'm curious about some of the contestants who got eliminated because like the country boy (forgot his name),i'm wondering he must've been so good at his Hollywood performance that he made it to Top 50. I hope this will be a great season,i'm bummed though that they won't invite any famous singer to be a mentor hahaha because some of them i definitely loved (previous seasons).

No comments: