Music

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

American Idol 7 Finale Performances

What a wonderful night tonight,even Andrew Lloyd Webber joining in to coach both of the Davids. Tonight's performances definitely blew me away.

Round 1 (Clive Davis' Song Choices):
- David Cook - I Still Haven't Found What I've Been Looking For by U2
When I heard about what the meaning of the song was,I expect the performance to be a showstopper performance but it turned out to be a mediocre performance. What a disappointment,he got the better song that David Archuleta but couldn't deliver.

- David Archuleta - Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me by Elton John
I had goosebumps everywhere when I watched this performance,it's a fantastic performance and he sang the hell out of him. A song that I considered might not do good for him,did him an amazing performance.

David Archuleta won the 1st round by a landslide

Round 2 (Top 10 Songs List from Songwriter Competition):
- David Cook - Dream Big
I think this was the best performance of David Cook tonight. The song is very catchy and I loved his performance.

- David Archuleta - In This Moment
In the middle of the song until the end,I had goosebumps again. This performance was so good that my younger brother who is a fan of David Cook thought that this round goes to David Archuleta and this was David Archuleta's best performance to date.

David Archuleta won 2nd round for me

Round 3 (Contestant's Pick):
- David Cook - The World I Know by The Collective Soul
It's a good performance I thought,but I really confuse as why he didn't perform the best he could tonight!! Some people think that he's bringing progression and diversity on the song choices tonight but it's a round up of "good" performances from David Cook. He's had so many greater nights before than tonight.

- David Archuleta - Imagine by John Lennon
It's as perfect as the 1st time he sang this memorable performance.

David Archuleta won the 3rd round

Who's the winner tonight?? It's 100% David Archuleta,he terminated David Cook throughout the night. At the night that I predicted David Cook would do great and might give David Archuleta the run for his money,unfortunately he failed to do that. I hope David Cook the success and I want David Archuleta to win because he deserved it and he proved it tonight by going out and gave it all his got.

Was tonight a bloodbath battle?? Not certainly,from what I remembered,Carrie Underwood vs Bo Bice was more neck to neck than tonight's battle.

To Simon Cowell: your boy failed you,it's pointless what you've done to promote David Cook's name all over the talk show.

No comments: