Music

Sunday, May 18, 2008

American Idol Season 7 Marathon

Thank you so much Star World for airing American Idol this season back to back for 3 whole days,maybe I only slept less than 5 hours since Friday LOL

After watching the whole season,I'm certain now that I will miss this season's contestants when this show finished,especially David Archuleta,Carly Smithson,etc. It's like I've just watched their entire journey and it's reminiscence that so great I almost had teary eyes watching their journey.

I hope the Finale will be great,there are rumors circulating on the internet that Clive Davis is going to pick one song for the Finalists. WTF!!! Why they don't let the contestants decide for themselves which song they will sing.

Finger crossed that the Finale will be great. I hope it's as bloodbath as it can get.

No comments: