Music

Thursday, January 14, 2010

American Idol Season 9 (Atlanta Auditions)

How come Mary J Blige is so useless on the panel??I don't understand that. I thought she's gonna be better than Victoria Beckham and tonight she's barely speaking.

Here's the contestants that I think is good/great:

- Keia Johnson (I love her rendition,but I'm still on the fence about her.)
- Jermaine Sellers (this is the best of the night,love love love him,I hope he makes through to the Top 24)
- Miriam Lemnouni and Tisha Holland is pretty good too
- Holly Harden (she has distinct voice and very old country too,very very good I think although her outfit is unique LOL)
- Mallorie Haley (pretty good although I hate and already tired about the Piece of My Heart song)
- Carmen Turner (shocked that she has that depth of voice)
- Bryan Walker (love his voice,I don't know if he can perform with presence though)

And I hate General Platt. I don't find that very funny.

I effin love Allison Iraheta's Pieces soundbite and Kris Allen's Before We Come Undone.

No comments: