Music

Friday, February 27, 2009

American Idol Season 8 Group 2 Elimination

Finally,Kris Allen makes it through to Top 12. Woot woot!! I'm so happy right now,when I found out he made it through,I suddenly jumped in shock. I hope he pick the right song in the Top 12 and continue to move forward,he has beautiful voice.

Adam Lambert and Allison Iraheta are passing easily to Top 12 too. Btw I love the group's performance of "Closer". It's so flawless and I didn't find anything bad at all in the performance. Great job!!

Brooke White performs "Hold Up My Heart". Catchy song indeed but verging on boring. If it being played hundred times,I'm sure I'll have enough of that song.

Next week Group 3 performs,I can't predict who will be fantastic. It maybe Lil Round and Scott and so many of the great girls perform too. It's confusing. I hope Nathaniel Marshall brings it next week.

No comments: