Music

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

American Idol Season 8 Group 1 Performances

- Jackie Tohn (a pretty good entertaining performance but definitely she didn't use her chance to save herself tomorrow)
- Ricky Braddy (woah he's very good!!His vocal certainly WOWed me,I hope if he didn't make it tomorrow,the judges will pick him for the wild card)
- Alexis Grace (I don't know why but I didn't dig this performance much. Btw her dad looks like a shaman from Native American community LOL)
- Brent Keith (I sense an awkwardness in his performance. I really didn't like his performance at all)
- Stevie Wright (aww I feel bad for her. Great catchy song but a rather horrific performance. I want to like it but something hinders me. She's way better than this song. I want to see more vocal range from her)
- Anoop Desai (I think I got an orgasm watching this beautiful performance. It's very romantic for the girls out there and the vocal is flawless. The song is lovely too. I really hope he pass through tomorrow)
- Casey Carlson (OMG!!!What a disaster!!She's winking,the performance looks slutty,her face was awkward,her mouth opened like a swallowing statue or mouth of whale and her dance is horrendous)
- Michael Sarver (a pretty good performance for me)
- Ann Marie Boskovich (I love her performance although she could've done it better but considered many of the trainwreck girl performance tonight,she's one of the best)
- Stephen Fowler (pretty good for me but it's somewhat forgettable performance. He's toast)
- Tatiana Del Torro (where's Tatiana??She's so shy tonight. Nice performance though)
- Danny Gokey (he's pretty good but his performance was below my expectation. I had expected him to perform stellar like "I Hope You Dance" rendition but he didn't)

My Ranking:
1. Anoop Desai
2. Ricky Braddy
3. Ann Marie Boskovich
4. Danny Gokey
5. Stevie Wright
6. Michael Sarver
7. Alexis Grace
8. Jackie Tohn
9. Tatiana Del Toro
10. Stephen Fowler
11. Brent Keith
12. Casey Carlson

I rank my list based on how good the performance is,how I love the song,the stage present,etc. I definitely have a bias because if someone sing a song that I like very much,it's usually increase his/her point on my list despite how bad he/she is,if it's very worst performance,then he/she dies on my list.

No comments: