Music

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

American Idol 7 Top 12 Performances (Lennon - McCartney Songbook)

It's okay for me,Carly's the only one that standout tonight,the rests were bleh......

1. Carly Smithson (one of her best performance so far,way to go Carly)
2. Michael Johns (this great song put him into my top 2 although he performed okay,after all I put up my list based on the performances and how many I will play the song again and again on my winamp)
3. Brooke White (could be better but she performed it with a heartfelt emotion,pretty good for me)
4. David Archuleta (it was so awkward,I was very nervous watching him forgetting the lyric and roaming cluelessly,but I still like his voice)
5. Jason Castro (I love this guy,his performance was very good,but he need to diversify his performance in order to stay longer in this competition.
6. David Cook (didn't like the beginning part of the song but the last part was good. Definitely reminded me of Chris Daughtry)
7. Chikezie Eze (big big improvement from disaster last week,I was proud of him) PHOENIX OF THE DAY (given to contestant who I think made a really big improvement)
8. Syesha Mercado (liked her better than last week but I don't know if she performed well to save her fate)
9. Amanda Overmyer (good performance,need to find a better song choice to make it into my top list again)
10. Ramiele Malubay (her voice is always very good but her performance always forgettable)
11. David Hernandez (it's a bad song choice for him,this performance killed his momentum,it's a song that usually will throw the contestant out of the competition)
12. Kristy Lee Cook (I like the country sound of it but the performance was disaster-earthquake-typhoon-poop. She got to go tomorrow. If she's not,it's an injustice to the other contestants)

No comments: