Music

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

American Idol 7 Top 6 Performances (Andrew Lloyd Webber's Musical Catalogue)

Better than I expected. Here's my list:

1. Carly Smithson (at last the performance from Carly that we've been waiting for,I wholeheartedly agree with ALW's opinion that she had to sing this song rather than the other one because the other one is boring. I think she still has a lot of ammunition on her sleeves,deep down inside me I'm still waiting for the wonderful performance like in her auditon & Hollywood round) PHOENIX OF THE NIGHT
2. Syesha Mercado (OMG!!!She was amazing,it's her best performance to date,it's sexy,funky and fabulous)
3. David Archuleta (very good performance but it's not as caliber as "Imagine" or the rest,David better up his ante next week or I might get bored by the same ballad performance)
4. David Cook (pretty good vocal but meh!!! It's not my cup of tea)
5. Brooke White (Eeekkk!!What happened at the beginning?????Why she restarted the performance again,it completely ruined the atmosphere of the performance for me but I put her higher than Jason because I like her vocal and heartfelt singing in this despite the disastrous beginning)
6. Jason Castro (definitely wasn't his night,I heard that he was sick tonight,it's good performance if he was truly sick.Overall,it's boring and bland)

Who will go home tomorrow???Brooke White (she should go and I can't stand it if she lasted another week)

No comments: