Music

Thursday, April 17, 2008

American Idol 7 Top 7 Result Show

I think it's the best result show ever in this season,I loved the group "One Sweet Day" performance. Elliot Yamin's "Free" rendition was very lovely,heartfelt,touching and fantastic,it boosted my spirit up. Even Mariah Carey "Bye Bye" performance was wonderful. I hope they keep up the good work and not wasting result show by doing crap things.

Bottom 3:
- Syesha Mercado
- Brooke White
- Kristy Lee Cook

I knew that they would order David Archuleta to pick the safe group and he sat down in the middle (like what Melinda Doolittle did on last season). Well,I'm glad that Carly is safe,she better show one hell of a performance next week or maybe America will not save her anymore.

The one went home: Kristy Lee Cook (I'm satisfied that she has performed her best and gave some great performances on the show,months ago I despised her so much but now I hope her the best for her career.

Next week: Andrew Lloyd Webber as their mentor and it's Broadway theme.

No comments: