Music

Thursday, February 03, 2011

American Idol Season 10: Austin Audition

Very underwhelming episode if we're talking about the flow of tonight's episode. Rather slow. But so many great contestants for me personally:

- Corey Levoy (I love his voice,although I don't think he'll make it through the Hollywood week with his personality. I'm afraid he's gonna get killed by the crazies)
-John Wayne Schulz (good voice,great looking guy,very commercial)
- Courtney Penry (crazy girl,but has great voice. It shocked me!!)
- Jacqueline Dunfold & Nick Fink (OMG!! I thought they were gonna blew it big time,but they're great. Jacqueline's voice isn't my cup of tea. Nick's voice is outstanding)
- Janelle Arthur (I had orgasm hearing her voice. So freakin unbelievable!! The falsetto was beautiful. Gosh,one of my favorite audition this year,if not,the best.)

Amazingly,tonight episode showed A LOT of good auditioners. Keep up the good job,Nigel!!

No comments: