Music

Thursday, February 17, 2011

American Idol Season 10: Hollywood Week Group Rounds

Douchebag douchebag douchebag. So many of them abounds. Let's recap:

- Tiffany Rios had a difficulty searching for group. She stole a member from Brett's group. Of course!!
- Scott McCreary is so cute when he's in panic. LOL i felt so bad for him that nobody wanted him because of his country twang voice.
- James Durbin is a douchebag. I can't stand him wallowing his screechy notes. You can't be Adam Lambert,Durbin!!
- Stage moms are LOLz!!!
- WTF was happening with Ashley Sullivan??
- Jordan Dorsey is a scumbag too!!
- Pia Toscano was GREAT!! Now,I understand why so many people bragging about her talent.
- Robbie Rosen,I'm still not sure if I can support him fully in the big stage. Something about his voice isn't my cup of tea.
- Tiffany Rios's high voice was so excruciating to hear
- Lauren Alaina is through. The rest got sacrificed for the chosen one. I thought they all did great.
- Colton Dixon is through. Yayy!!! But his voice is ummm mediocre. I need to see him more to judge his talent.
- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I couldn't belive it that Janelle Arthur and Emily Anne Reed got cut. Paris Tassin is overrated. Sorry. Although I really feel for her situation.
- The Hits performance=WOW!!
- The teenagers group= GREATNESS!!! LMAO for the stage moms antic.
- I love Carson Haggins!! He's funny and fierce!!
- So sad for Jacee Badeaux. He got persecuted by his former group. Woah he didn't know Mercy. Expand your song repertoire,Jacee!!
- Seeing Rob Bolin blew it is devastating. I was shocked he didn't know Cee Loo's song (Forget You).

No comments: