Music

Friday, February 04, 2011

American Idol Season 10: Los Angeles Audition

WTH with tonight episode?? It's the worst audition ever. Urgh,I couldn't stand it. I don't think I found anyone good. Let's recap though:

- Victoria Garrett (delusional girl)
- Human Tornado (so creepy,why they let this insane person to audition is beyond me. He looks like mentally disturbed person)
- Matthew Scott Frankel (another delusional guy,I was creeped out by his personality. Even his friend looks like him)
- Tim Halperin (good audition,funny interaction with J-Lo)
- Karen Rodriguez (great voice,I don't think she's gonna make it that far though)
- Mark & Aaron Gutierrez (great duet)

I don't understand why Nigel put a lot of mentally disturbed people in tonight's episode. It's like a parade of crazies from mental asylum. Not funny at all. Bordering on creepy.

Can't wait for Hollywood week.

No comments: