Music

Thursday, March 19, 2009

American Idol Season 8 Top 11 Result Show

Ryan said it's gonna be shocking result. I wonder who it is.

Group performance was meh.

Aww,I love the farewell dinner for Jasmine Murray and Jorge Nunez

I feel so bad for Michael Sarver that his daughter said that to him. That must be very hard!!

Allison & Michael are in bottom 3.

Very nice performance from Brad Paisley singing "Then".

Alexis is in bottom 3. Whew,Dial Idol is spot on tonight!!

Allison is safe. Yay!!

Carrie Underwood & Randy Travis perform "I Told You So".That was so fantastic. Although Randy Travis's singing face scared the hell out of me.

Oh woah,are they gonna save Alexis if she's eliminated??This early in competition??

Michael is safe,Alexis sings for her life. And Simon said they decided that they will let her go home. OMG!!WTH!! Shocking!!I can't believe it.

I'm still shaking my head that Alexis who's considered almost frontrunner went home tonight. OMG!!

No comments: