Music

Monday, March 16, 2009

Review of American Idol Season 8 Top 13 iTunes songs

Fortunately I'm able to download all of them and I'll review one by one:

- Kris Allen (almost the same with the live version one,he reminds me of Carrie Underwood and Celine Dion,where the singer's voice at live and recording is the same. It's very good,rather than singer who sucks at live performance)
- Alexis Grace (the more I listen to Alexis's voice,the more and more I'm seduced by it. It's so lovely and the recording is great)
- Scott MacIntyre (I think it's the worst recording out of Top 13. It's bland,lack of energy,very boring,plain. He needs to step it up his voice recording if he wants to make it as a singer)
- Matt Giraud (his voice sounds fantastic on recording)
- Michael Sarver (OMG!!!His voice is so flawless in here. It's the best recording out of all Top 13. I think he's ready for recording career although I know that he's not a strong vocalist)
- Adam Lambert (the recording is less screechy but less energy too. Talk about dilemma,huh. Sigh)
- Megan Corkrey (she puts in the same corkiness like in the live version)
- Lil Rounds (a good recording,almost same with the live version)
- Danny Gokey (pretty good vocal,he should be careful about his growl)
- Jasmine Murray (she's very suitable for recording business,her voice sounds very lovely on the song. If someone markets her well,I believe she'll be successful singer)
- Jorge Nunez (oh woah,it's so good. He can sing definitely!! His voice sounds very good on the recording and full of passion)
- Allison Iraheta (pretty sultry rock voice in this one)
- Anoop Desai (the same karaoke like the live version)

1 comment:

Scott McLean said...

Hello, I don't follow these singing contests very often, but I especially like more original songs and music. Glad to see your blog and hope you have a nice week!

Scott