Music

Thursday, March 05, 2009

American Idol Season 8 Group 3 Elimination and Wild Card Announced

The group song is pretty good. They sing "Hot N Cold" by Katy Perry. They put Scott in sofa all the time though,to make sure he's not falling down off stage.

Lil Rounds is through first. She hasn't impressed me yet like other black divas alumni in previous seasons. Usually I'm big fan of singer like her but this time it's not,maybe she's not that great.

Scott MacIntyre is through because mostly sympathy votes. I'm not rude,it's just that if it's based on vocal. Many other contestants are way better than him.

Jorge is through. And Ryan announces Wild Card:

Randy Jackson picks Von Smith (oh no!!!!)
Kara Dioguardi picks Jasmine Murray (Yes!!!I hope she doesn't disappoint)
Paula Abdul picks Ricky Braddy (yes!!)
Simon Cowell picks Megan Corkrey (yes!!)
Randy picks Tatiana (yes!!for entertainment. I hope she brings the crazy out tomorrow)
Kara picks Matt Giraud (yes!!)
Paula picks Jesse Langseth (I think she can impress me more)
Simon picks Anoop Desai (woot!!woot!!)

I hope tomorrow will be a great show.

No comments: