Music

Thursday, March 12, 2009

American Idol Season 8 Top 13 Results

What is the twist??? It's the judges save. I think if Chris Daughtry didn't get eliminated,we wouldn't see Katharine's "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" performance and that will be a huge bummer. Afterall,Chris Daughtry has a great career because he finished 4th,so why bother with the twist??? I prefer the judges pick the song for contestants rather than this silly new rule.

Btw the mansion is so cool!! Are we gonna see the live feed from inside?? That way all of us won't have our lives anymore and we will watch our favorites 24/7 LOL

The group song is good. They sing Michael Jackson's medley.

OMG!!Kris Allen is safe. Yihaaaa!!!

Jasmine went home. I'm thinking that they might have had wasted the spot on Jasmine. She couldn't do anything since 2 people are going home tonight. While the rest of the contestants have humongous fanbase,she's been criticized to death by so many people on the net. I feel sorry for her. I'm sure she'll do great in the future,she has a big potential. We all can see that in her very strong Hollywood rounds performances.

Nice song from Kanye West.

Oh shit!!Anoop don't go,pleaseeee!!He surely can blow us away,I promise. It's just that he hasn't picked a great song yet and the judges confuse him by wanting him to be hip or to be soulful.

I LOVE Kelly Clarkson's performance. That song is very catchy.

Jorge Nunez goes home and Anoop is safe. Huff. I'm glad.

No comments: