Music

Friday, March 06, 2009

American Idol Season 8 Wild Card Round

Here we go,is the wild card round gonna be mind blowing??Let's see...

- Jesse Langseth (amazing performance although the tune isn't as good as last week but oh my... she looks fierce. It's like this performance is for Watchmen soundtrack. Fierce!!Fierce!!)
- Matt Giraud (OMG!!!That's fantastic. It's super duper great. This night already produces 2 great performances so far)
- Megan Corkrey (I said yes yes!!You're the one for me!! Another showstopper performance back to back. I'm coming around to be her fan again. Yay,Megan!!)
- Von Smith (the showstopper train unfortunately has to end. The beginning of Von's performance is horrible. His lower register is too low and isn't in tune with the band. Though in the end,he salvages it,but too bad he already ruined his chance)
- Jasmine Murray (Holy crap!!!OMG Zeus!!I have goosebumps throughout the performance. It's one of the best,if not,the best performance in this entire 3 weeks. It's so heartfelt,she gives it her all and she stay in her strong vocal area)
- Ricky Braddy (an uptempo song that will kill many people's performance instantly but it's not applied to Ricky. It's fun,great,and excellent. I love his voice. It's so unique)
- Tatiana Del Toro (same song with 2 weeks ago but I think she sounds better in this one. I'm confuse whether I want her to be crazy to entertain me or I want her to impress me with each songs,because she has an amazing vocal range and sultry voice)
- Anoop Desai (oh wow....why he sings this song?? It's a tricky one and I don't know he's that hip but it's still pretty good performance. I'm nervous though because of his song choice)

It's time to decide the 3 who will go through:

Jasmine Murray (Yes!!Yes!!I hope she'll do an excellent job next week and so on. Prove your strength,girl!!)

Megan Corkrey (yes!!She's needed for the variety of the show)

Between Matt Giraud or Anoop Desai (oh no!!!) and Matt Giraud goes through (yes!!but I'm sad for Anoop) but wait a minute,Simon says that they decide this year it will be Top 13. Anoop's in.

OMG!!!This is the best year ever.

Can't wait for next week.I heard it's gonna be Michael Jackson week. Yuck!!

Added: My ranking of wild card's performance:
1. Jasmine Murray
2. Matt Giraud
3. Ricky Braddy
4. Tatiana Del Toro
5. Anoop Desai
6. Jesse Langseth
7. Megan Corkrey
8. Von Smith

No comments: