Music

Friday, February 26, 2010

American Idol Season 9 Top 24 Results

Okay,I want to say that Joe Munoz definitely was ROBBED big times!!!! He shouldn't go home because he had a pretty good performance yesterday. Tim should've gone home.

I'm lil bit bummed that Janell Wheeler went home,she got potential that we'll never see.Sigh.

I predicted Ashley Rodriquez to go home and I'm right. Tyler Graddy goes home too,I don't like him,so lucky for me I don't have to see him again next week.

Allison Iraheta's Scars performance gave me goosebumps all over my body. It's so hauntingly beautiful and powerful vocal. I love love love her!!

Kris Allen's Let It Be performance also impressed me so much. Sometimes I got bored with that song but Kris did it in a way that make me love that performance.

I was excited that Allison & Kris performing but I was disappointed that Joe went home.

No comments: