Music

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

American Idol Season 9 Denver Auditions

Victoria Beckham did a better job today,she spoke a lot more words and offered "nice" critique to the contestants albeit useless fashion ones.

Well,I thought tonight's episode is one of the better ones.

- Kimberly Kerbow (nice sultry and sexy voice,wanna see more from her)
- Tori Kelly (good audition I think.Her voice sounds like Paula DeAnda)
- Haeley Vaughn (the best audition from today,she stands out and could be one of my contender)

For the rejects I love how Simon made fun of Mario Galvan (hehehe,hehehe,hehehe),made me laugh so hard LMAO. I wonder why Austin Paul didn't get through,they showed him on early episodes and if I recall it right,almost all of them got through to Hollywood.

Can't wait for tomorrow's best of the rest episode.

ps: it excited my heart that they played Katharine McPhee "Had It All" on today's episode. She has a great sophomore album,everyone should buy it.

No comments: