Music

Thursday, May 27, 2010

American Idol Season 9 Grand Finale

- Lee looks as stoic as he can gets.
- Randy is boo-ing Simon and immediately after that applaud him. What a douche!!
- The Top 12 sing School's Out with Alice Cooper & Orianthi. Amazing!! Too bad they're lip-syncing. I love the school uniform outfit though. Siobhan shows her stomach. Whew.
- Kris Allen performs The Truth. OMG!! He looks scorching hot. He's already fine without make up,and with make up tonight he looks like a Greek god. I love his performance!! Dino jaw at full force tonight. LOL
- Simon's clip. I feel nostalgic.
- Siobhan Magnus & Aaron Kelly sing with Bee Gees. At last,live singing. This performance is way above my expectation. Barry Gibbs sings better than the last time he was on the show (Season 6). The harmonization is spectacular. So good!!
- LOL at David Hasselhoof.
- Michael Lynche sing Take It To The Street (amazingly sang by Taylor Hicks on S5) with Michael McDonald. Very nice!!
- Dane Cook sings to Simon plus appearance by The Brittenum Twins,Normund Gentle,Tatiana Del Toro,that pink jumping woman from the first audition,I Am Your Brother guy & I don't recognize that alfredo guy or whatever who's hogging the mic the entire time,since he looks much more buff.
- The Top 6 Girls sing Christina Aguilera's catalogue. In the name of all that is holy,why are they so much more improved tonight?? Every once of their few seconds performances are better than their entire run on Idol. Case in point: Lacey Brown's sultry take on Beautiful,Paige Miles blows the roof & the stadium with Fighter,Katie Stevens killed every verses of that two songs,Siobhan rocked every lines. So amazing!! That's proving the girls are definitely so strong this year,when they're not nervous.
- Christina Aguilera sings beautifully. Outstanding!!
- Ricky Gervais is so damn funny.
* So far so good,don't screw it up TPTB!!
- The Top 6 Guys perform Hall & Oates catalogue. Andrew Garcia still suck at singing with the band,Tim Urban looks so tanned and buff. Clearly the girls are much more talented judging by the singing.
- Hall & Oates sing their song effortlessly.
- Crystal sings an Alannis Morisette song with all her heart. Isn't she supposed to sing with Melissa Etheridge? It turned out,Alannis is the one who duet with Crystal. Amazingness at every level!! Crystal looks very pro & like the 2nd coming of Alannis. Love it!!
- Carrie Underwood rocks Undo It. Wonderful performance as always. I love this song so much.
- Kris Allen gives the Top 2 their own personal styled Ford car. I love Crystal's design. Gosh,why Kris looks so damn fine!! It's like he's not aging at all. Craziness!! Oh,Crystal & Lee butchered My Wish. Awful harmony. No one can compared to Kradam's Ford video last year.
- Casey James sings with Brett Michael. OMG! I'm surprised. This is so inspiring.
* I didn't think last season could be topped by this season's finale. But I was wrong. So far I enjoy tonight's performances. The best night for me this year. I'm having so much fun and forget all of my problems. Yay!!
- Lee performs with Chicago. Just okay.
- Simon's tribute again. Flirting with Paula.
- Pants On The Ground by the General Platt and William Hung. LMAO!!
- Paula Abdul's tribute to Simon. Aww,I miss Paula. I hope she has the success that she deserved on her new dance show.
- All winners except David Cook sing Together We Are One. Plus appearances by some Idol alumni : David Archuleta,Allison Iraheta,Matt Giraud,Brooke White,Melinda Doolittle,Blake Lewis,Chris Richardson,Kristy Lee Cook,etc. Woah,this is so fantastic. I can die a peaceful death right now. I'm getting emotional right now. This show has given me a lot of joy. Sigh. I'll miss Simon definitely.
- Janet Jackson performs Nothing with the top 12. I love it!! It reminds me of her Velvet Rope album. The kids seemed awestruck watching Janet performs.
- Crystal & Lee perform with Joe Cocker. Crystal lays it all on the table while Lee's just winging it and smile. Geesh.
* Where is Taylor Hicks & Elliot Yamin's duet??
- Ryan didn't say how many million votes tonight.
- Lee Dewyze wins American Idol,and a girl can never win this show ever again,no matter how great she is or how beautiful she is. 3 white guy with guitar in a row. Woah!!

No comments: