Music

Friday, May 14, 2010

American Idol Season 9 Top 4 Studio Recordings Review

- Lee Dewyze (hmm I don't see why people should buy this recording,it's almost alike with his live performance. Somehow,I'm enchanted by the background singer's voice in this)
- Michael Lynche (bland performance and I don't care at all. Just Mike singing that song in karaoke)
- Crystal Bowersox & Lee Dewyze (beautiful vocal and arrangement from both of them,I can hear their chemistry and the harmonization is great.)
- Casey James (I love this recording of Casey. Great vocal,great arrangement,more melodic rather than his live performance. Definitely one of his best recording)
- Crystal Bowersox (same with Casey. Crystal has great recording too this week. I love her vocal and the way she sing in this recording. I can feel her conviction and all her passion. Great job!!)
- Casey James & Michael Lynche (thanks to Casey,Mike probably has his best recording. This recording is so good,you should check it out. I love both of their voices.)

The best recording this week: Casey James,Crystal Bowersox,both of the duets

No comments: