Music

Thursday, May 06, 2010

American Idol Season 9 Top 5 Result Show

The 1st group performance,everyone lips syncing except Crystal. I think she's singing it live judging from her breathing.

Woah,I love this behind the scene clip. Way to go,producers!! That clip of the boys waking up must make the tweens flailing out there.

Lady Gaga's raunchy performance was pretty good. Love the veil and the maria statue. I wonder if the people complain because this is not safe for the children.

Lee is safe.

Another behind the scene clip. I wonder if the producers reading those survey that they have on their website.

Harry Connick Jr performs. I'm sleepy. This is so boring. I effin love Ellen's expression when Harry jabbed at her.

2nd group performance,the lips syncing is so obvious. This can't get any boring.

WTF Casey is safe??? There goes all my points. Mike and Aaron are in bottom 2. Aaron Kelly goes home. Awwwwwww,I'm so sad for Aaron. At least I like him. Well,hope next week (overdone to death) movie week won't be so boring. Jamie Foxx mentors again,I wonder if I'll like it like last year.

No comments: