Music

Friday, May 21, 2010

American Idol Season 9 Top 3 Studio Recording Review

- Casey James - OK,It's Alright With Me (woah,from the first note,I already love this recording. Casey's bluesy raspy voice comes out very apparent and clear,I really really enjoy his voice in this song,and everything is much better than his live performance.)
- Crystal Bowersox - Come To My Window (the melody and the arrangement in this song remind me so much of the music on late 90's. Very nostalgic. Crystal's voice suck me into the song. Very lovely. I love it!! If you love late 90's music,you should buy this song. It will make you dance.)
- Lee Dewyze - Simple Man (somehow,the first thing that I thought when I listen to this song is woah,Lee could have a bonafide music career after this. I don't know if people will buy Lee's songs since the market is so inundated with crappy albeit catchy songs. But I believe,the record company can find a way to market Lee. He's very markettable,judging from his recording voice alone. Btw I love this recording,usually I'm not a fan of this type of genre in music,but dunno why I like this)
- Casey James - Daughters (hmm Casey back to his boring self in this song. Bummer. I'm not enjoying this song at all. It's like he didn't give it his all when recording this song.)
- Crystal Bowersox - Maybe I'm Amazed (the arrangement in this song is too gloomy for me,somehow I'm not liking this recording at all. It's too blah.)
- Lee Dewyze - Hallelujah (sorry Lee,I don't like this rendition. Your voice is pretty good in the song but Hallelujah has already been done to death and I'm so bored with it. And you did nothing in the arrangement)

The best recording this week: Simple Man,Come To My Window,OK,It's Alright With Me

No comments: