Music

Thursday, May 20, 2010

American Idol Season 9 Top 3 Result Show

Hoahm,okay tonight is the announcement of the Top 2. Ryan begins with chit chat with the Top 3. It's so boring that I daydream along the way. I don't know,but these guys don't have any sparks in them to excite the audiences.

Casey James's homecoming clip. Is it me or did they cut Casey clip only until the hospital?? I didn't see his reunion with his family,etc. Looks like something's wrong with my channel.

Travis Garland performs. Looks like it's lips-syncing. I don't see this song gains any traction at all. He should've been with his old boyband.

Crystal Bowersox's homecoming clip. Touching. She has to win this thing,if not that'd be injustice.

Lee Dewyze's homecoming clip. Woah,he's shocked that all of this happening to him.

Justin Bieber performs. I love You Smile,I Smile. He should've sang a full Baby song. This is the only interesting thing in the whole night. I've seen the popularity of Hilary Duff,Miley Cyrus,Jonas Brothers and now Justin Bieber. Who's next?? It's getting more popular by each new artist. Someday it'd be the equivalent of the second coming of Christ.

Casey James is eliminated. Crystal & Lee for the Finale. Predictable. Gosh,what a lazy singout.

No comments: