Music

Friday, May 07, 2010

American Idol Season 9 Top 5 Studio Recordings Review

- Aaron Kelly (love this recording much better than his live performance because he sounds less country twang in here. Love the sound from the big band too. Aaron's voice is extremely marketable. I hope I see his music career soon)
- Casey James (of course this recording is in different league compared to his goat awful live performance but I still cringe over the incompability of his bluesy country voice with jazz element. Not matching at all and very strange.)
- Crystal Bowersox (love her phrasing,love her nuance,I can't imagine how awful this season would be if Crystal isn't here. I love this recording so much. Not boring or sleepy at all. It's perfect)
- Michael Lynche (his vocal is flawless,everything is perfect,but I dunno why I don't care at all for this recording. It seems this recording just went over my head. This one is better than his live rendition though)
- Lee Dewyze (woah,I love love this recording. Lee's voice is as usual different from his live show. I don't get it why it's so different. Maybe because they polish it to death. But anyway,he picks the right song for his voice and this week. Thanks God,I can like another Lee's recording since Beast of Burden)

The best recording of this week: Lee Dewyze and Crystal Bowersox

No comments: